Monday 26 July 2010

Week Number 2! Yehey!

Yes! We are now in the second week and I am having an allergy! GOD! I am itching everywhere and I dunno where it came from. Well I guess there would be this expensive meeting with the doctor later. I regret to inform you that I am one movie article behind. I know it is a bad manifestation but please bear with it because I am out of town right now. I am having difficulties accessing the internet nowadays, so puh-leasssssse, without me and stay there.

I hope that you are still there reading and waiting for my movie lists and articles. I really want this blog to be a huge success, well basically, attain a certain level of readership. Please leave some comments so that you could help me improving this blog.  My writing skills are still of a beginner's and I would really appreciate any help you could give in order for me to develop these.

And yes, I have now my movie list for the second week and they are:
Spy Next Door (2010) starring Jackie Chan
A-Team (2010) starring Bradley Cooper, Liam Neeson, and Jessica Biel
Paranormal Activity (2009)
and,
Cinco (2010)

So stay tuned for the articles of the said movies plus the lagging article for Pretty Woman (1990) starring Richard Gere and the ever dashing Julia Roberts.

No comments:

Post a Comment