Saturday 17 July 2010

Introducing the Blog


Hi there!

A few days ago, I was watching Julie and Julia (2009) and I was inspired to make a blog like what Julie did. Well, I don't know how to cook and my life right now is something useless. Combine with these, I just happened to love writing about anything plus I found a new haven in watching movies, as such, this blog.

I plan to and right now I am committing to watch at least four movies-- any kind of movies (and only those that are "conservative" enough to be featured on a commercial theater or a film festival)-- a week. Then after watching those movies, I am going to write about them. Voila!

I really don't want to bore with you but I know you will be there to witness how this blog will turn out. I hope that you will have a great time reading my blogs about the movies that I watched. And if you have any time,I would be happy enough to reply with your comments. So, have fun reading!

PS:
I have already watched my four movies. And they are: Julie and Julia (2009), The Notebook (2004), Romeo and Juliet (1996) and Pretty Woman (1990). And, the articles are coming out! So stay where you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment